From time to time, you may need the services of a SE Calgary emergency dentist; when that time comes, rely on ForestLane Dental Clinic to provide quality treatment in a timely manner. We won’t keep you waiting when you’re in pain or require emergency treatment; in fact, our staff warmly welcomes walk-in patients and same-day appointments for urgent care. If your family’s dentist does not provide emergency dental care, make a call to our office at 403-248-2280 to switch to our practice.
3 Times You’ll Be Glad You have Access to a SE Calgary Emergency Dentist
1. Sometimes, a lost or broken dental appliance can cause discomfort and require an immediate visit to the dentist. If you’ve noticed a filling missing or are dealing with a broken denture, you don’t have to wait to see your dentist. Simply reach out to ForestLane Dental Clinic to let us know about your situation and we’ll do everything we can to rearrange our schedule to make room for your office visit. If you don’t have time to call us, your walk-in visit will be addressed promptly by our staff.
2. Tooth injuries require immediate attention from a SE Calgary emergency dentist. If you’ve been in an automobile accident that resulted in a broken tooth, soft tissue mouth damage, or any type of dental or oral injury, let our emergency dentist know that you need urgent care.
We treat all of the following at ForestLane Dental Clinic:
- Knocked out and broken teeth
- Chipped and cracked teeth
- Abscessed teeth
- Jagged teeth causing pain
- Excessively sensitive teeth
- Lost fillings
- Loose teeth
A good rule of thumb for assessing whether you’re dealing with a dental emergency is to answer one simple question: Am I in pain? If the answer is ‘yes’, it’s an emergency.
3. If you’ve already called around and found that no other dentist could fit you in, you can rest easy knowing that at ForestLane Dental Clinic, we can always make time for emergency patients. Call our staff for over-the-phone advice on how to manage pain or simply drive to our clinic and ask to see our SE Calgary emergency dentist.
One way to assess whether you’ve chosen the best dentist for your family is to determine how you’re treated when you need dental care outside of your scheduled appointment. If your dentist does not go above and beyond the call of duty to meet your needs, we highly recommend switching to ForestLane Dental Clinic.
Outside of emergency dentistry, we offer patients all of the following treatment options:
- In-office and at-home teeth whitening
- Thorough teeth cleanings & exams
- A full range of restorative & cosmetic dental procedures
- Pediatric dental care
- Preventive services
- Clear orthodontics, including Invisalign
- Sedation dentistry for a more comfortable visit
You don’t have to wait for a scheduled appointment to see our SE Calgary emergency dentist- make a call to our office now at 403-248-2280 and our staff will make time to see your today.